At Laser Eye Centre, we are committed to supporting the health, safety and the well-being of all our customers and staff members. We are taking action to ensure the safety of every customer and staff during this dire COVID-19 season.
We are making sure our clinics are cleaned more frequently with extra care - especially on high contact surfaces such as Eft-pos pin pads, keyboards, door handles and bathroom taps.
In addition are also following the Ministry of Health guidelines to help keep everyone safe. When you come into our clinics, you can expect to see:
- Staff following social distancing practices. Social distancing means keeping at a distance that reduces potential for spittle (airborn saliva) reaching one another (Keeping 1-2 m distance is recommended).
- Responsible coughing etiquette: you should always cough on your elbow as per Ministry recommendation.
- Instructed staff stay away from work if they are feeling sick.
- Keep good personal hygiene practices with frequent hand washing.
- Updated our travel, meeting and training policies to help keep the safety of our team and our customers paramount.
We will also need your support to keep our sites safe. We ask that, you continue to use good handwashing and hygiene procedures, good coughing etiquette and to refrain from coming for a consultation if you are feeling unwell.
If you have an emergency while in self – isolation, please don't hesitate to call to see if we can help – 0800 733 2020
On a final note, we encourage you to take care of yourselves and your family during this time and check in on those around you.
The Directors at Laser Eye Centre